It was sunny when I woke up. The time was... 11 am I think. Well I slept at 7am so 11 is not so late. But when I got out of the house, the sky has turned grey. I was excited to see the sun, cuz I can't really remember having a sunny day for the past 2 weeks. Am I right? Or maybe there's sun but I don't feel like its there because it's been raining everyday :(
I have a love-hate relationship with the rain. I'll love the rain when it was really really hot, and suddenly it came. I'll love the rain when I don't feel like going out of the house & it'll accompany me all day. I don't know why but I find the rain helps me to relax. Well maybe because it affects my mood. Oh and there's time when I'll just sit and watch the rain drops falling from the sky. I love doing that. When I was younger, I'll start imagining as if I'm in the cave behind a waterfall. And I'll get excited just because of that. And I'll LOVE the rain when I have nothing to do, and it was raining outside with no lightning. I'll call out some people (my bros/cuzzens/friends) and we'll go out to the backyard and we play in the rain. Haha I remembered there's a time we played Twister in the rain. That was fun :)
But when the rain comes, I'll feel lazy. That's when I'll start to hate it, especially when I have many things to do. I'll hate the rain when I have to go out and do errands, or go to school and it's raining outside. I'll have to go through the rain, and the bottom of my jeans will be wet and that will make me feel very uncomfortable. The choices of shoes that I can wear for the day is very limited as I have more canvas shoes than leather (for the category 'walking shoes'). I'll hate the rain when it's very cold (winter time) and the rain will make it colder. Especially in Wgtn, you can't avoid that at this time around kan? Oh, the rain that comes with storms & lightning is scary. I hate it so much. I don't know why but I can't stay home alone whenever there's rain with lightning. If I don't have any choice, I'll just stay in bed, and I'll try to sleep. I need to have someone with me. Maybe cuz I'm scared, and I don't feel safe. Especially back in Bangi, the lightning was super scary.
But I have to bear in mind that, the rain is a God's gift. Hujan itu Rahmat. So I have to think positively. haha. But like right now, I think it has stopped, but it was raining when I'm napping. Wait... is 4 hours of sleep consider napping? I don't think so :p
Slept for too long already. Now I have to get up and start reading my books. Tests are just a few days away. Damn. I don't feel ready. For the past month I feel like I haven't gained anything. I'm so scared. I don't want to be a failure.
Ah whatever it is, I have to start studying!
p/s: Just remembered that it was sunny on Tuesday.... :p
I have a love-hate relationship with the rain. I'll love the rain when it was really really hot, and suddenly it came. I'll love the rain when I don't feel like going out of the house & it'll accompany me all day. I don't know why but I find the rain helps me to relax. Well maybe because it affects my mood. Oh and there's time when I'll just sit and watch the rain drops falling from the sky. I love doing that. When I was younger, I'll start imagining as if I'm in the cave behind a waterfall. And I'll get excited just because of that. And I'll LOVE the rain when I have nothing to do, and it was raining outside with no lightning. I'll call out some people (my bros/cuzzens/friends) and we'll go out to the backyard and we play in the rain. Haha I remembered there's a time we played Twister in the rain. That was fun :)
But when the rain comes, I'll feel lazy. That's when I'll start to hate it, especially when I have many things to do. I'll hate the rain when I have to go out and do errands, or go to school and it's raining outside. I'll have to go through the rain, and the bottom of my jeans will be wet and that will make me feel very uncomfortable. The choices of shoes that I can wear for the day is very limited as I have more canvas shoes than leather (for the category 'walking shoes'). I'll hate the rain when it's very cold (winter time) and the rain will make it colder. Especially in Wgtn, you can't avoid that at this time around kan? Oh, the rain that comes with storms & lightning is scary. I hate it so much. I don't know why but I can't stay home alone whenever there's rain with lightning. If I don't have any choice, I'll just stay in bed, and I'll try to sleep. I need to have someone with me. Maybe cuz I'm scared, and I don't feel safe. Especially back in Bangi, the lightning was super scary.
But I have to bear in mind that, the rain is a God's gift. Hujan itu Rahmat. So I have to think positively. haha. But like right now, I think it has stopped, but it was raining when I'm napping. Wait... is 4 hours of sleep consider napping? I don't think so :p
Slept for too long already. Now I have to get up and start reading my books. Tests are just a few days away. Damn. I don't feel ready. For the past month I feel like I haven't gained anything. I'm so scared. I don't want to be a failure.
Ah whatever it is, I have to start studying!
p/s: Just remembered that it was sunny on Tuesday.... :p
No comments:
Post a Comment