Thursday, August 21, 2008

Best Wishes from me.

Its been exactly a week and I haven't done a post for my dear cuzzen & my brother luqman. 14th August was their birthdays!

So here goes... the the older one:

Dearest Iffah,

Happy 21st Birthday!
I really hope that I can see you one day.. it's been almost 3 years since the last time we met right?
I miss you so much.
oh &...
Selamat Pengantin Baru :D
Love,
Farah Mexx

She got married in May. But yeah another belated wish for her. Anyway I wish her all the best and may she'll live happily ever after. Amin. I love you Iffah!

And to you, My Brother Luqman,

Happy 17th Birthday!
I'll either buy your present when I'm in Malaysia or
when I'm still here.
All the best for your SPM dude. Make us proud :)

Your sis,
FarahMexx

I choose not to post a photo of Luqman cuz I'm still waiting for his video... waiting for Adam...

Anyway another cuzzen got married today. Congratulations & All the best Abang Ammar! So I have missed 3. And that includes my uncle (rowena's brother).

Hopefully I won't miss Abg Ridz's this January.

No comments: