Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sick.

I have been sleeping like this cat for the past week; only the difference is she (the cat - Ollie) was having a good sleep - if not always, it'll be most of the times I guess. While me, on the other hand, felt otherwise. I was supposed to update this blog for quite awhile. But the conditions won't permit me to do so. Wasn't feeling so well since exactly a week ago. Tried to fight it, so I thought it worked at first, but that only lasted til Tuesday.

Since that day, I realized that I couldn't stare on one thing for a period of time or else I'll get dizzy. I couldn't walk around so much. I couldn't sweat and that made it worse. The body temperature was quite high but I at the same time had to depend on the heater as I was feeling superbly cold. I had a series of weirdest dreams. I couldn't sneeze most of the times and that annoy me so much. Ended up having tears running down my cheeks. I became a log. I became useless*sigh*. Felt bad for not helping out so much around the house. Also been neglecting my other works too. Assignments due soon, and yet I haven't started anything. Wasted a week. I didn't go to most of my classes as I am afraid that this might be viral. Even if I went, I'll stay away from other people. Felt like I am the social outcast.

Ibu kept on reminding me to go to the clinic. Apparently I haven't visit any of them. Heh. Malas.

Everyday I keep telling myself that I got better. So I should start doing some work. Walked around the house, and after awhile, I felt tired back again. There are times that I felt that I'm all healed. But that doesn't last for long.

Anyway...

Its been a week, and I am pretty confident that I am better today. At least I got my apetite back. And I don't feel there's heat. Let's hope I can do some work today :)

To dear housemates & friends who care for me, I thank you *hugs*.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

get well soon dear!!
p lew clinic if its getting worse...

ladysue said...

get well soon!

nurulizzati0407 said...

get well soon!

xoxox

FM said...

thanks guys :) I'm better now. hee hee. altho adala batuk sikit.