Saturday, January 22, 2011

Stop Making A Fool Out Of Me, Why Dont You Come On Over, Valerie.

Currently listening to Glee's version of Valerie


hari ni hari pamper Ollie. Neglected because Clarice is sick. Kesian.

I think this year, I have to have like  weekly and monthly plans for myself.

Monthly:

1) Hobbies - Choose something to do and try to achieve every month. Different things if possible. Maybe if this is happening, I could start making stuff again. And read a book. And watch movies & series. 
2) Even for work - I have to revised on how I plan to finish this huge chunk of unfinished jobs. I am way behind my schedule I know. So every month I have to see if my strategy is working, or not. Which I am still flawed in this. A long way to go huh?
3) Healthy lifestyle - choose at least a friend to meet up. Once a month jadi la. Nak buat every week? Don't know if I can keep up with that! And make it a point to solve any health problems. Like this month, I guess it'll be the problem with my skin (which I am giving myself 2 months since I don't think I have time now). I have been observing friends/colleagues who are using Herbalife. Looks pretty much effective. But I also believe that paying a visit to a dermatologist is a must. Cuz my skin problems are getting out of hand. Better get some assurance, then invest in Herbalife as well maybe? hehe.. 
4) BUDGETING - I have to really start doing budgeting. Its more like, keeping tracks with how much I am owing people. And how much I can spend per month. That's actually enough for me. There's no need to go to the details sangat kot. However my spending in December & January are a bit... worrying. So yeah. 

Weekly:

1) Hobbies - Pretty much think of stuff I can do to de-stress. Be it listening to music doing nothing, or blogging (what I am doing for this month - been blogging excessively lol. Kinda tell how much stress I am in now), watching series, go talk on the phone with someone etc.
2) Work - making list of stuff to do every week. 
3) Healthy lifestyle - to slowly start a routine. Like jogging for an example. Effing slow lah in starting this one. heh. 
4) BUDGETING - Probably, just take out money for me to spend and just spend that much for the week.
5) Make time for family

Hurm pretty much macam tu lah.

I still haven't finished planning for the year you know. What a slowpoke.

Okay back to work!

2 comments:

A said...

I have problems making resolutions lately :( I think the thing is I gotta make it month-by-month jugak.

I'm trying to make a point to go out with friends jugak haha!

FM said...

hehe yeah month-to-month seems more manageable and achievable. breaking down the resolutions to smaller aims kn?

and tuhla, kalau x make it a point to see friends, mmg x kan jumpa lgsg! hv u landed on a job btw? enjoy your non-working life to the max! so tht u akan lebih semangat bila keje :)