Saturday, June 16, 2007

Bridge to Terabithia.


This movie is nothing like what I expected. It was beautiful, and Very touching.

*aww*

The ending was really sad. But I didn't cry tho. haha I'm heartless.

and this movie really made me cherish my childhood times even more. Well to me the times when I was little was one of the greatest moments of my life. The times you let your mind wander into the wonderland. Creating stories with whatever you have around you. Making assumptions on how things work. Learning the basic things of life. Having Fun. Making friends.

=)

Childhood friends. Wonder how are they doing right now. Well, I know Fash is at her home, holiday-ing in Bangi. Fazuin is just up there, and we're living in the same building. And Shaun? haha he's in Bangi too. Still in form 5. Who else? Yuli and Fifi and Kak Rinni? They're all at their unis. Med School and UIA.

Oh I am soo missing them right now. well I don't really miss Fazuin as I just saw her today :p but I can't wait for her to finish her exams so that we can hang out! heehee.

Its great that I can actually get back in touch with Shaun, after almost eight years apart from each other. The day he added me up at Myspace, I was so surprised to see him. Wow, he has grown up! When was the last time I saw him? when I was in my Standard six? and now he's form 5, and I am in my second year already. haha. a really long time ago.

Its really nice if the friendship lasts. Especially with those you befriend with when you were small. You get to see them grow up. You get to see how they change.

and its nicer if you're still close with them.

I do keep in touch with them. When I'm in Bangi, I'll make it a point to see them. And we still get along well. Now, since we're going to different paths in life, which has made us so far away from each other, I can't see them often. They're busy. I am busy. So we aren't that close anymore. Its sad.

I really hope I won't lose them. Although I already lost one. the one I was very close with.
but no matter what, the memories will always be the ones we keep to remember how we spend time together. How we discover the world together. How we grow up together....

All the bittersweet memories. will remain in my heart. always.

2 comments:

ladysue said...

EEEEEEE i nak tenot cite ni!! tak ajak!!!!! =(

FM said...

aiyo mana i tau org nak tgk dis movie. it was the last minute plan pon.. sorry! but yeah u shud watch it! best seyy!