Friday, June 22, 2007

Dream ON!

OH MY GOD!

Opened the e-mail today. and guess what? I can enroll my tutorial for MGMT 101 aka Introduction to Management already. Its OPEN NOW. Not in 2 weeks time. Well we're on holidays why shud we bother to open the signups site? why do we need to be bothered by studies when we're on break???

thank God I checked the mail. or else I cannot get the desired tutorial time.

and because of that I realized I have to make Second trisem Time Table. and to my surprise, on Thursday (which is Nonie's and Palie's free day) I have all four classes! rase nak pengsan je. and this time I have classes on Friday until 2.

and I enrolled the 2:10 pm tutorial class. so I'll finish my classes at 3 pm on Friday.

thanks again to God, my Monday classes start after 12 pm. I have extra time to rest :)

and this subjects remind me to settle my fees by next week. I'm too lazy to go up pagi2 so tak naik2. haha. I need to unblock my student records.

enuff of talking about studies.

oh the MP3 playin: Paramore's Misery Business.

bitch song. haha. listening to this song made me want to learn guitar or drum. and Jam away~! best giler k. I even banged my head while listening to this song sometimes.

Punyelah layan :p

Oh dat reminds me of my childhood dreams. Okay not childhood dreams la.. lets make it broader; my dreams je la. haha. I once wanted to be a rock star. Well that idea came when I was in my Secondary school actually, when I started to love rock. Ibu always said "Farah tu suke lagu sakit kepala je." or "haa lagu ada loud drums and guitars ni Farah punye lagu la ni". At first I don't even realized that most songs that I like fall under the "rock" category until my mom made those statements. Well, I can't help it. The songs made me feel so energetic and when I'm in stress, the best is to scream away with rock songs. And I don't like those slow songs... haha well this is soo NOT true. Depending on my mood, like a friend once said "the music and songs that you like reflect what you feel".

Obviously this dream is not coming true. Unless I suddenly give up with everything that I do right now, enrol into Music School, go all out in becoming a rock star. and god to spread the words thru songs is soo cool! easy to influence people. Maybe I can talk about World Peace? hahaha. Oh watching raise your voice does make me feel like joining the music school! haha.

When I was still little, I can remember dreaming of being a Stewardess. to travel the whole world and looking good at the same time (I only think of what the MAS Stewardesses are wearing ok:p). This is stupid I know. I think this is because of spending too much time with barbies, you even want to look like them! I don't even have the height. haha!

Well once I wanted to be a Vet. I love cats. I love animals. So I tot I can help them by being a vet. I can help them cure. I can help ANIMALS! aw that would be so nice!

but I don't think I can be a doctor. I don't like to see the organs inside the body, and I easily get scared with sharp objects. and I am not into science. So... yeah forget being a vet. Lets think of other occupations!

My parents sent me to Sekolah Agama when I was in my primary, and yeap I like the subjects and I scored well. so from here you all can guess that what once I dreamed to be. Okay Kak Aliya this is the part where Adam will gelak2 guling2 macam tenggiling (or maybe I am exaggerating, but still he'll laugh his ass off. thats why he gave such comment in ur blog), so yes people, I once wanted to be an Ustazah. I feel bad for not continuing with this one, but I realized I cannot be a good one cuz firstly, I have to make sure that I won't be repeating my mistakes, do all good deeds, in short I have to be someone more angelic than I am now. But yeah I am not perfect, well nobody is, and I have many flaws that need to be adjusted before I can teach other people.

So I give this dream a pause. Sad I know. Maybe I can start teaching but not a full time Ustazah kan?

Moving on...

As I grow older I started to get exposed with fashion! I read fashion mags, I look on how other people dress up and I realized I actually have interest in this since I was small; Project Runway was one of my fave things to do with fash and fazuin and I love to dress up my own barbies. And I appreciate those designers labels, and I just wish I have money so I can buy their stuffs (I sound so materialistic now...). and sometimes I just wish I can make my own stuffs and the ultimate satisfaction will be when I am watching my own runway, with hot super models wearing my designs. Then maybe I can design many cool and unique outfits for Muslim women.

And fashion mags also made me feel like involving in publishing industry. With the experience I had back when I was in form 4. I tot of trying out to be a graphic designer for magazines. or maybe a photographer. or maybe the owner of the fashion mag company (ni ambitious giler), so I get to choose what designs I want to display in my fashion mag. But this, I have to be a fashion designer first.

but being the graphic designer or a fashion designer, needs talent. Which I don't really have. Its hard to get ideas (for me la) cuz I'm not that creative. So I'm afraid I might not excel in what I do... if I choose to get involve in anything to do with creativity.

Back during secondary school times, when I enjoy organizing events in school, I started to think how fun can it be if I am an event organizer. But knowing how tired you will be, and seriously its not an easy job, you'll always get comments, and I actually didn't think of this all the time, I kinda let this dream go.

But nothing is easy. Even what I am doing now is like so hard. I sometimes think of quitting. Changing what I do. Start a new life. Without messing the head. But at the same time I think, this is what I wanted since I was 15. I want to run a company, and getting a very high pay.

Maybe the money is the catch. Who doesn't love money anyways?? That day when we're playing poker (for the first time..for myself, nonie and haz) I realized how people can go crazy with money. We used UNO cards as money (as we don't have the chips) and tu pon dah gile. Thats the reason why Allah doesn't want us to start gambling. Altho you know the probability to win is so low, you still want to give it a try. Crossing the fingers hoping luck will be on your side. Dangerous ok.

back to what I was saying...

Maybe I am inspired with my dad. So thats another reason why I am heading to this path. And honestly I don't take accounting because I want to be an accountant. Its because its a good stepping stone to go into the corporate world.

So I hope one day I can be the CEO of a fashion design company :p

haha. keep on dreaming.

I don't know whether I am coping well or not. I am hoping for the best right now.

I know I can do it!! I want to let myself dream. So that I can make sure I am happy with what I choose right now.

altho James Morrisson did said "dreams are for fools they let you down"

I'll reply "no pain no gain man!" hahahha. padahal the line tak de kaitan pon ngan "my dreams". its for heart broken people. Maybe in things like "love", u can't really dream (cuz like JM said, dreams let you down:P) but in the case of ambitions n stuffs, somehow dreams help you to progress.

So to you people, dream on!

and to me, its time to sleep. Its the end of the fun-day (I might put up another post about what happened this week) and tomoro is the day to get works started!

So I end this post with,
Good Night and Good Luck!

..tah ape2 tah merapu ni.

3 comments:

AddamBlack said...

hahaa...CEO of a fashion company? baru lepas tgk Ugly Betty eh? hahahaa!...kalau i nak jadi i kena buat sex change gak ker? hahahahaaaa!

by the way jadi ustazah ok per?

FM said...

huhu tu more of Devil Wears Prada nye influence. well.. u nak jadi xyah buat sexchange. u kene jadi stylish laa... which... u r not :P

anyways mmg ok la jadi ustazah. i won't think of being someone yg x ok :p

Aliya said...

Ooo...CEO fashion company. Giler ahh Mexx =D Jgn jadi mcm character Meryl Streep dah la =p

And jgn kasi Adam buat sex change =|