Okay the reason why I'm here in front of this lappie is because... I am looking for answers to the past year's test. I couldn't find it anyway.
Everyday I have been telling myself not to blog as I have one assignment due this Friday (which I don't have the mood to write so its been real slow now) and a test tomorrow.
But I am tempted. I know in this Holy month, I shouldn't be having this kind of feeling.
I shouldn't watch the latest episode of Gossip Girl that I downloaded just now. Should keep it til the end of the week. But yeah. I can't help myself. If not I won't be doing any work, or I can't concentrate. So I watched it.
I shouldn't play with my Preans on Pet Society. I should just make sure he eats and mandi. But yeah. I can't help myself but to play with it. So I gained points, and gained trophies.
I shouldn't browse through imeem for the past few days. I should concentrate just on my assignment. But yeah I can't help myself but to add up a few songs on my blog. The ones that bring back memories =)
I shouldn't blog now. But my mind kept on thinking about it. Suddenly I got some ideas on what to blog. I cannot concentrate. And I can't help myself but typing this *sigh*
Anyway, while you're here, have the playlist ever hit the song "Kisah Cinta by Fauziah Ahmad Daud"?
I just realized, that this song has been used for a movie (Suara Kekasih) and a tv series (Dalam Hati ada Cinta). I don't know if its being used for more than a movie and a series. Suara Kekasih is one old film. Its a 1986's movie - 2 years before the year I was born :p. My mom made me watched it. And the tv series; Dalam Hati ada Cinta was quite new. I think its aired during my form 4/5 times. And it has a second season but I didn't watch that. I didn't have Astro at that time.
Other than they shared the same theme song, both stories, have almost the same theme.
"their love was objected." ...kan? kot lah salah.
But if we listened to the lyrics, memang sesuai dengan cerita2 tu pon. I like both the movie and the series. To those who haven't watched it, nak rasa emo tengoklah. Recommended.
Or if you want instant emo-ness, just listen to the song. heh.
Everyday I have been telling myself not to blog as I have one assignment due this Friday (which I don't have the mood to write so its been real slow now) and a test tomorrow.
But I am tempted. I know in this Holy month, I shouldn't be having this kind of feeling.
I shouldn't watch the latest episode of Gossip Girl that I downloaded just now. Should keep it til the end of the week. But yeah. I can't help myself. If not I won't be doing any work, or I can't concentrate. So I watched it.
I shouldn't play with my Preans on Pet Society. I should just make sure he eats and mandi. But yeah. I can't help myself but to play with it. So I gained points, and gained trophies.
I shouldn't browse through imeem for the past few days. I should concentrate just on my assignment. But yeah I can't help myself but to add up a few songs on my blog. The ones that bring back memories =)
I shouldn't blog now. But my mind kept on thinking about it. Suddenly I got some ideas on what to blog. I cannot concentrate. And I can't help myself but typing this *sigh*
Anyway, while you're here, have the playlist ever hit the song "Kisah Cinta by Fauziah Ahmad Daud"?
I just realized, that this song has been used for a movie (Suara Kekasih) and a tv series (Dalam Hati ada Cinta). I don't know if its being used for more than a movie and a series. Suara Kekasih is one old film. Its a 1986's movie - 2 years before the year I was born :p. My mom made me watched it. And the tv series; Dalam Hati ada Cinta was quite new. I think its aired during my form 4/5 times. And it has a second season but I didn't watch that. I didn't have Astro at that time.
Other than they shared the same theme song, both stories, have almost the same theme.
"their love was objected." ...kan? kot lah salah.
But if we listened to the lyrics, memang sesuai dengan cerita2 tu pon. I like both the movie and the series. To those who haven't watched it, nak rasa emo tengoklah. Recommended.
Or if you want instant emo-ness, just listen to the song. heh.
2 comments:
i slalu tgk dalam hati ada cinta ngn my mom dlu..cite dia tu kan i rase bleh buat everything in one season..tp they dragged it with all the termenungs..all the emo n songs...smpi season2 lain..hahahah.. but i miss it plak..typical cite melayu..kekeke
season 2 lain ek? sbb i heard org kata mmg x sebest season 1. hahaha. tp dulu i suke gile cite tu... zaman suka ako mustapa he he he
Post a Comment