Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sad Sunday Morning.

♥James McAvoy♥

I am currently is in the mood to watch his movies. Apparently most of the movies that I watched were depressing. First, the Atonement, then Becoming Jane. I should have seen them coming, I mean all the sad sad endings, but yeah, I didn't expect the movies to be too 'emotionally challenging'. Was thinking of re-watching "The Last King of Scotland", the 1st movie that made me noticed him (although I watched Narnia before this one, I never realized who's Mr Tumnus is. I guess the character didn't really caught my attention...) but then I don't wanna be more depressed so I didn't rent it out.

Maybe I should re-watch Penelope and Wanted. They're more fun ;D

I ♥ to watch him, and his expressions. He's really good. And his eyes! I hardly noticed people's eyes, but his, the piercing blue eyes, its so impossible not to notice them.

Ah well. The first week of holiday has ended, so I should stop wasting time and start catching up with my studies. This holiday has been quiet, and lovely at the same time. If only this is not the fasting month because if we're not fasting, I'll be looking out for some adventures. I longed to go to Mt. Ruapehu. I kinda miss snowboarding :( Since we are fasting, I choose to just stay home and relax.

Oh, while watching Penelope I discovered the new song that I've uploaded in my playlist - Hoppipolla by Sigur Ros. Was my "currently-on-repeat" song. But yeah I love everything about the song, cuz it makes me happy by just listening to it.

Hope you guys felt the same way too when you listen to this song. That's why I uploaded it on my blog - to spread all the happiness~!

But for now I stopped listening to it, as I found the new JoBros song - Much Better. Ah me love Nick Jonas! haha. So yeah this song is my "currently-on-repeat" song.

Anyway, sent off Husna today. She left for good, and I miss her already :(

That's the updates for now.. have a good Sunday everyone! Today is my kemas-rumah day. so gotta go!

2 comments:

mynameisyuyu said...

owh you wish you wouldn't haf to undergo the way i finished off my holiday..2 weeks of tiring teaching experience farah..bt neway..let's get back to study now *how busuk and nerdy is dat?* sob sob..ni xbusuk sket..me love nick jonas juge..!dan edward..dan jake..hihi~and owh..husna dh blk..?hu~dh kurang dh lg 1 familiar face kt welly ni..hu~nk blk juge la..

FM said...

lol we're a bunch of nerds eh yuyu? well at least u have something to do, but to be honest i think i love my doing-nothing-routine. haha. procrastination is bliss?

anyway marilah kite sama2 suka budak muda tu yuyu :P he's hott!! btw bile2 free jom a kite gi lepak ke? (doesnt wanna sound so nerdy :P)

take care yuyu!