Monday, January 24, 2011

Dawn says almost everything, Passing in front of you and me, Disguised as a memory.

Currently listening to Opshop's Waiting Now

It is definitely one thing that I am lacking -
Passion. 
I need that. I believe there must be something that I can be passionate about right? Be it about something, or someone even, I just need to have that. So badly.  

And no, I am not talking about those stuff that I love and do sometimes as hobbies. Cuz I don't know if that's going to last. Passion is for long term, something/someone that I can hold on to for a long time, that keeps me going. 

QLC? Will it ever going to end? 

2 comments:

yuyu said...

it's so hard finding when you're looking for it farah..more often than not, it comes without us seeing it's coming..*well, tu ikot my experience la, tapi terus ckp more often than not kan..LOL*

anyway, passion can be fluid jgak kot farah..mcm seasonal..i rs you akan stress nanti cuba carik your passion..so don't worry if it's not there for a long term..may be you can let it start for a short term dulu ke..pastu you can decide if it's worth while to permanently stay ke..

:)

good luck anyway farah!

FM said...

i guess sometimes i rasa envious of those yg mcm cepat je jumpa their passion for something, esp when I'm surrounded by the whole lot of em.

but yeah, you're right. things like these take time. prolly start small dulu kan. hee. thx yuyu :D