There won't be anymore Polaroid films by next year.
Dammit maybe I should start buying the films. At least do something, probably a scrap book ke. hmm... I think I have an idea on what to do.
I should call up my parents and ask them to help me up on this... argh suddenly I feel that I cannot wait!!! I'm soo calling them later today :D
...Hopefully its still working (altho the hand strap isn't in a good condition anymore :(...) . Haven't been using it for so long. Too bad I don't have enough allowance to even buy the film back then. And even now, I still feel its incredibly expensive for only 10 films per pack.
Anyway...
Anyway...
Cepat laa habis test :(
2 comments:
omg omg maybe its true we shud keep at least some of those films kan. tp my polaroid besar..malu je nak bring around nampak sgt tourist.lol dah la film dia costly.thank god for digital cameras~!!
ho ho ho. my polaroid oso besar. oklah jom buat gang polaroid. jomla buat photo session with polaroid hazz?
Post a Comment