Dear Brother Hitam,Happy 23rd Birthday!
(31st July)
Moga2 berat you cepat turun:p ha ha ha!
oh & cepat2 cari kerja. Then you can belanja me ;)
(31st July)
Moga2 berat you cepat turun:p ha ha ha!
oh & cepat2 cari kerja. Then you can belanja me ;)
Love,
Adik Comel :P
Adik Comel :P
I just realized that I haven't bought his present *sigh* asked him what he wants but the answer will always be the same: I don't know. sheesh.
So I drew him this:
Let's Blame him alrite. He started this first and he made me hooked to it.
4 comments:
smart n nice :-)
hee :) tp masih beginner lagi... nanti kena cuba banyak2 kali lagi
abang hitam u panggil die? haha. wish him for me, if he still remembers me :P
haha saja cari gadoh time2 bday die nih. i will :) and i'm sure he remembers u ;)
Post a Comment