Okay the rain hasn't stopped raining. I was wrong :P
Anyway...
Finally we make time for our grocery shopping. And this time, Palie tagged along. So one of us have to take the bus from PnS... and I choose to do it.
I love bus rides. Well, I can't drive and I can't bug people all the time just to take me around. If I can and I have a car, I may spend more money on just petrol. Dahla mahal. hah. But actually that's not the only reason.
Because there's more to just that. There are times that I love walking. Some people might find me crazy when I told them I love walking around KL. Its not really a good idea but yeah, I love it anyway. Maybe cuz I walk too much right now (you walk everywhere when you're in Wgtn... nasib baik PnS tu jauh if not I'll end up walking there as well), so public transportations seem to be more appealing, and more convenient to me. Maybe I should find a reason to go on the train. Find a place to go. Then take the train. It can be fun.
Okay back to the main topic. Why do I love bus rides? I love moving around. But if I drive, I have to concentrate on the road. and if someone drives the car, I have to talk to that person. Even the taxi. Usually the taxi driver would definitely initiate a conversation. Taxi is pricey so I don't feel tempted to get on it. But if I'm on the bus, I can observe, I can do whatever I want. But not something like reading books, or playing NDS. I may get sick later on. So usually I'll plug in earphones, sit, and enjoy the surroundings. Sometimes the song playing fits to the situation around. I feel like I'm in a videoclip. Haha speaking of the video clip, we have a few projects that we have to do before August ends. So we have to start now. But we all have been busy. Haih... so I don't know whether we all can make it in time or not. I need more ideas. I don't know whether what I have in mind is agreeable or not. Yet to sit down with everyone to talk about it.
Anyway...
Finally we make time for our grocery shopping. And this time, Palie tagged along. So one of us have to take the bus from PnS... and I choose to do it.
I love bus rides. Well, I can't drive and I can't bug people all the time just to take me around. If I can and I have a car, I may spend more money on just petrol. Dahla mahal. hah. But actually that's not the only reason.
Because there's more to just that. There are times that I love walking. Some people might find me crazy when I told them I love walking around KL. Its not really a good idea but yeah, I love it anyway. Maybe cuz I walk too much right now (you walk everywhere when you're in Wgtn... nasib baik PnS tu jauh if not I'll end up walking there as well), so public transportations seem to be more appealing, and more convenient to me. Maybe I should find a reason to go on the train. Find a place to go. Then take the train. It can be fun.
Okay back to the main topic. Why do I love bus rides? I love moving around. But if I drive, I have to concentrate on the road. and if someone drives the car, I have to talk to that person. Even the taxi. Usually the taxi driver would definitely initiate a conversation. Taxi is pricey so I don't feel tempted to get on it. But if I'm on the bus, I can observe, I can do whatever I want. But not something like reading books, or playing NDS. I may get sick later on. So usually I'll plug in earphones, sit, and enjoy the surroundings. Sometimes the song playing fits to the situation around. I feel like I'm in a videoclip. Haha speaking of the video clip, we have a few projects that we have to do before August ends. So we have to start now. But we all have been busy. Haih... so I don't know whether we all can make it in time or not. I need more ideas. I don't know whether what I have in mind is agreeable or not. Yet to sit down with everyone to talk about it.
I love diverting my topic kan? Sheesh. Maybe that should be in another post. Haha.
Damn I can hear the scary sound of thunder.
Anyway, yeah the bus rides. When we're on the bus, since I can't read, or do anything that needs concentration on one thing, I have more space to just day dream, or think about a lot of things. I'll feel the 'freedom'. I choose not to think about studies or other important (and less interesting) matters. I feel like "okay, this is all about me and my thoughts". I'd prefer to spend my time alone on the bus rides more than just in the room. Maybe its because people around me are more interesting to be observed. If I'm in the room I'll end up feeling I'm useless, because I have a lot things to do yet I don't do anything about it. On the bus, I can't do much. So I don't feel guilty for not doing anything.
Yeah. That's why I love bus rides.
3 comments:
scene: on the way to Uni
location : Education House, Willis St.
background : kereta sedang lalu lalang.
Nanee : Farah, today nak jalan ke naik bus?
FM : I x kisah.
Nanee : Jalan jom??
FM : Alaa, naik bus laa. I malas jalan.
Nanee : I xde coins.
FM : Xpe2. I ada extra.
Nanee : Cis, sanggup bayar kan tuh.
The next day,
*Ulang tayang scene*...
You memang suke jalan laa hahahahaha=p
kan i dah kata...
i suke busss :p bosan dh ngan jalan he he he
haha..yg takleh blah before tu ckp x kesah la kan..hehehe taulaa org tu dah ade snapper (snap, snap!)
Post a Comment