I am trying to live during the day without drinking Redbull during sahur.
But thats the thing, I'll be easily tired. And because of that I'll start "nodding" in class, with eyes half open trying to act like I am not sleepy. hah.
Acting awake. Made me start to write crap on my notes. It can be lines which cannot even be considered as "art" by the abstract painter, or the fading-away, compressed writings, or it can be writing something that is totally out of topic but since thats in ur mind, you wrote it. I can write a sentence of nonsense while I'm half-asleep (not gonna ngaku I am actually sleeping gak :p). Theres this one time I suddenly remembered Catherine Zeta Jones (probably its because of No Reservations) so ended up writing her name on my COML303 notes. Mamai giler k.
I remembered last year, I lend my notes to a weir house acquaintance, and he started to ask me whats this and that because he cudn't understand my writings sometimes. That is totally because of trying to write when you're half asleep.
hmm... bad habit kan? haha. ape2 pon, lets hope the guy whos sitting right next to me realized that I was actually half asleep in class today. kalau tak... malunyee.
...so much of wanting to start doing other works...
better log off from blogger. hee
But thats the thing, I'll be easily tired. And because of that I'll start "nodding" in class, with eyes half open trying to act like I am not sleepy. hah.
Acting awake. Made me start to write crap on my notes. It can be lines which cannot even be considered as "art" by the abstract painter, or the fading-away, compressed writings, or it can be writing something that is totally out of topic but since thats in ur mind, you wrote it. I can write a sentence of nonsense while I'm half-asleep (not gonna ngaku I am actually sleeping gak :p). Theres this one time I suddenly remembered Catherine Zeta Jones (probably its because of No Reservations) so ended up writing her name on my COML303 notes. Mamai giler k.
I remembered last year, I lend my notes to a weir house acquaintance, and he started to ask me whats this and that because he cudn't understand my writings sometimes. That is totally because of trying to write when you're half asleep.
hmm... bad habit kan? haha. ape2 pon, lets hope the guy whos sitting right next to me realized that I was actually half asleep in class today. kalau tak... malunyee.
...so much of wanting to start doing other works...
better log off from blogger. hee
2 comments:
at least u g class.
i skang ni tido after subuh. pastu sah2 nk bgn g class (yg only 1 hour; less actually- it's 50 mins.) sgt la susah. baik i tido kt bilik dr i termelangok dlm class.ada duvet.haha.
~ok.u jgn tiru i kay!
hahaha....
baik tido dalam duvet ke... tido dalam class?
Post a Comment