I thought I was a fool for no one
But oh baby, I'm a fool for you
MUSE's Supermassive Black Hole.
I wanted to listen to Muse so badly so I downloaded some fave songs from the band like Knights of Cydonia, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Invincible, Time is Running Out and etc.
And my work is done :) like, finally! heehee.
Wanted to take a nap, since I was up from 4am until now. But I'm afraid I'll oversleep. Well, just see how it goes. If I can't tahan already I'll just close my eyes. I'm under the duvet by the way.
Its raining outside. or has it stopped? I am not sure, can't really tell by just looking out from my window. Its too dirty, so you can't see the outside clearly. But I am sure its gloomy.
oh, no wait. No more splashing sound as the cars pass by.
So the rain has stopped.
Anyway, I have downloaded a new tv series; Kami. Its all about friendship. Good stuff! Just watched the first episode and I am already lovin' it! And since its new, I won't be able to do the marathon. good on me, kan?
er... the real name of the guy who's playing Ali looks so familiar tho...
...Turtle (hoping you'll read this...), is he ur brother?
But oh baby, I'm a fool for you
MUSE's Supermassive Black Hole.
I wanted to listen to Muse so badly so I downloaded some fave songs from the band like Knights of Cydonia, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Invincible, Time is Running Out and etc.
And my work is done :) like, finally! heehee.
Wanted to take a nap, since I was up from 4am until now. But I'm afraid I'll oversleep. Well, just see how it goes. If I can't tahan already I'll just close my eyes. I'm under the duvet by the way.
Its raining outside. or has it stopped? I am not sure, can't really tell by just looking out from my window. Its too dirty, so you can't see the outside clearly. But I am sure its gloomy.
oh, no wait. No more splashing sound as the cars pass by.
So the rain has stopped.
Anyway, I have downloaded a new tv series; Kami. Its all about friendship. Good stuff! Just watched the first episode and I am already lovin' it! And since its new, I won't be able to do the marathon. good on me, kan?
er... the real name of the guy who's playing Ali looks so familiar tho......Turtle (hoping you'll read this...), is he ur brother?
3 comments:
Oh vat iz tiz??! A new drama melayuu? hahaha Interesting.....*opens window to YouTube*
farah!! i da tgk gak sampai 3rd episode! :D but i cant continue to watch youtube sebab internet viccentral yg bodoh ini... hehe.. nanti u da download bgtau k? nak tgk juge! :D
p.s : ali comel!! :P
heee will let u know when i dapat episode 4. baru nak dl :D
p.s : haha he is. tp name die cam kenal je...
Post a Comment