TO TAG ALL OF YOU!!!
RULES:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.
8 qualities my perfect boy ought to have [in no particular order]:
[ seven ] He who loves me & knows what is best for me. Like...duh...
[ five ] He who won't forget his roots. He respects myself, and my family.
[ three ] He who can always lead me to the right path. He doesn't have to be too pious. Moderate is enuff.
[ six ] He who can tell when I am not feeling good, without me telling him. And he definitely knows how to comfort me.
[ eight ] He who knows how to balance his goals with his responsibilities. So he won't forget those who has supported him all the way to success.
[ two ] He who I can just spend & share my life with & wants to share his life with me. He needs to tolerate with me (and so am I) & my nonsense. And we have to accept each other (no matter how weird I am, no matter how emo I can be... he can accepts all my flaws). We can just sit together without talking and still think we had a great time, or we can talk about anything we want together. Oh I want him to share some same interest with me too(eg: he's an animal lover...)
[ four ] He who is full with surprises. It can be any kinds of surprises; from what he does to what he gives. And he must know how to impress me... with his creative mind.
[ one ] He who is able to cook. Make me great food and I'll love you all my life! *cuz u keep me alive:p* Especially after watching No Reservations, I really want a person who can make me Tiramisu.
The eight new victims (this is random..)
those who's in my list and wants to do this... I am too lazy to pick. haha.
*****
Great. I don't know what is wrong with me but I asked my family to wake me up at 10 pm Malaysia time which is 2 am NZ time for sahur. Then Addam called and when I see the time... I realized it was too early. So I asked them to call me in an hour time *thinking its gonna be four a.m.*
So when Ayah called an hour later, I answered and told him its 4 am altho its actually 3. Mamai...
And I realized that I was early when I wanted to start eating. I was like.. huh? 3:20 je baru?
wanted to sleep for awhile but I am afraid I'd miss my sahur time again. Or Subuh... if I decided to sleep right after sahur.
So here I am, decided to kill time by answering survey tagged by Rowena while waiting. And it took me a loong time to make this list. Cuz I don't really have a list before this... haha.
Btw... the numbers are not the ranking or something. Its just something random; I don't want to list using the normal arrangement (1, 2, 3...). poyo je kan?
Ok. Subuh time & its time to log off :)
Have a great week people!
RULES:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.
8 qualities my perfect boy ought to have [in no particular order]:
[ seven ] He who loves me & knows what is best for me. Like...duh...
[ five ] He who won't forget his roots. He respects myself, and my family.
[ three ] He who can always lead me to the right path. He doesn't have to be too pious. Moderate is enuff.
[ six ] He who can tell when I am not feeling good, without me telling him. And he definitely knows how to comfort me.
[ eight ] He who knows how to balance his goals with his responsibilities. So he won't forget those who has supported him all the way to success.
[ two ] He who I can just spend & share my life with & wants to share his life with me. He needs to tolerate with me (and so am I) & my nonsense. And we have to accept each other (no matter how weird I am, no matter how emo I can be... he can accepts all my flaws). We can just sit together without talking and still think we had a great time, or we can talk about anything we want together. Oh I want him to share some same interest with me too(eg: he's an animal lover...)
[ four ] He who is full with surprises. It can be any kinds of surprises; from what he does to what he gives. And he must know how to impress me... with his creative mind.
[ one ] He who is able to cook. Make me great food and I'll love you all my life! *cuz u keep me alive:p* Especially after watching No Reservations, I really want a person who can make me Tiramisu.
The eight new victims (this is random..)
those who's in my list and wants to do this... I am too lazy to pick. haha.
*****
Great. I don't know what is wrong with me but I asked my family to wake me up at 10 pm Malaysia time which is 2 am NZ time for sahur. Then Addam called and when I see the time... I realized it was too early. So I asked them to call me in an hour time *thinking its gonna be four a.m.*
So when Ayah called an hour later, I answered and told him its 4 am altho its actually 3. Mamai...
And I realized that I was early when I wanted to start eating. I was like.. huh? 3:20 je baru?
wanted to sleep for awhile but I am afraid I'd miss my sahur time again. Or Subuh... if I decided to sleep right after sahur.
So here I am, decided to kill time by answering survey tagged by Rowena while waiting. And it took me a loong time to make this list. Cuz I don't really have a list before this... haha.
Btw... the numbers are not the ranking or something. Its just something random; I don't want to list using the normal arrangement (1, 2, 3...). poyo je kan?
Ok. Subuh time & its time to log off :)
Have a great week people!
2 comments:
"... he can accepts all my flaws). We can just sit together without talking and still think we had a great time, or we can talk about anything we want together"...
Awww..tats the cutest! You'll find tat guy, i'm sure ;) Good things happen to good ppl =)
amin~! hehe
Post a Comment