So whats the HOTTEST Malaysian Series right now?
Well, being someone who's away from Malaysia, I was pretty left behind with updates from Malaysia entertainment industry.
I was recommended by my mom to watch this series like months before this... but I refuse to cuz I know I won't be doing other works once I hooked up with series.
I ignore them when they start encouraging me to watch.
haha but I don't know whats got into me, probably I was too bored so I gave it a go.
And got carried away to watch episode by episode...
Up to the point I feel that I should stop.
Ended up I downloaded the last episode which was aired 3 days ago in Malaysia. and watched it.
Puas Hati. haha.
In a way it helps. But maybe one day (during cuti2 time) I'll start again. haha. but not now.
The best part is: I found Malaysian torrent site. So now I can start following tv series in Malaysia.
yeay!
Btw, Happy Fasting people!!
Puasakan diri =)
Well, being someone who's away from Malaysia, I was pretty left behind with updates from Malaysia entertainment industry.
I was recommended by my mom to watch this series like months before this... but I refuse to cuz I know I won't be doing other works once I hooked up with series.
I ignore them when they start encouraging me to watch.
haha but I don't know whats got into me, probably I was too bored so I gave it a go.
And got carried away to watch episode by episode...
Up to the point I feel that I should stop.
Ended up I downloaded the last episode which was aired 3 days ago in Malaysia. and watched it.
Puas Hati. haha.
In a way it helps. But maybe one day (during cuti2 time) I'll start again. haha. but not now.
The best part is: I found Malaysian torrent site. So now I can start following tv series in Malaysia.
yeay!
Btw, Happy Fasting people!!
Puasakan diri =)
2 comments:
u tgk cite pe?
manjalara?
haha.
ye betul~!
Post a Comment