Friday, September 21, 2007

The Unlucky.

Facebook is fun. but it can be a bit annoying bcuz of various of applications that you can add up. There are too many of them and especially for the ones with vampires, wolves & zombies, the notices keep on coming in. Everytime you want to bite someone, you have to send them a notice for them to accept even if you already have the application (I'm not too sure... but i think thats how they work...). So you'll tend to send out notices and that kinda annoy me. hmm... and for some applications, I honestly don't know exactly on how to use them. I keep on adding but I left them untouched. Semak la jugak.

My fave application in Facebook is my(fluff)friend. Where you can adopt a pet, feed it, pet it, and send it for a race to gain munny. Well, the racing is all about gambling; it is not a game where you can control your pet moving left and right, push the turbo button to make it faster (which I know there won't be such buttons for animal racing...) and you have to practice everyday to get familiar with it. Since it is based purely on luck, for a unlucky girl like me... I always lose. And losing munny sucks cuz I am aiming to buy a habitat for my preans nanook (I always named my stuffs PREANS but since dis Chat has spots on its body, and looks more like Nanook, so I decided to add Nanook at the back of the name...) which cost quite a lot. And look at its mood. He is not very happy cuz I seldom give him food! I am miskin. And he loves Taco and Round burger which cost around 25-27 munny. I have to save so I can't afford to buy yet...

Geram nye.

Now I have to keep on petting my friends' fluff friends to gain back. I love petting other fluff friends (I don't mind doing it 100s of times pon :P) but I can get only 5 munny per pet a day. So I wasn't making a lot of money. Sedey je.

I want to go to school today. Lets hope my stomach will stop making problems. I went to toilet 2 times in half an hour already.

Sucks.

4 comments:

Liz-A-Tou-tou said...

I'm running out of munny too! I bought Queen Elizatbeth (my panda pet) a bamboo and a cup of coffee and d nxt thing i knoee.. i'm left wit 25 munny only! (10 i bet on a race-ilang camtu je hadeiii)--Dah la my panda kuat makan! =P

Jom pet each other's pet?!!!

Anonymous said...

hihihi bestnye~~ i registered wit facebook aritu tp cam pening *_* hehehehe tp ni got adopt pet..cam best!!! i used to play neopets a lot. mwahaha kantoi :P luckily they cant die...they can just 'starve' at worst. lol.

Yusuf Ibrahim said...

Farah...penguin tu rupa cam u lah. patut la letak situ

FM said...

liz- i nye kucing high maintenance. geram je... anyway i mmg suke pet queen elizabeth :D

sue- meh2 maintain facebook account tu :D and add me up jangan lupe! heehee... ohh trase nak men neopets la plaks.

yusuf- mcam i kan? comel gile :D